Board of Directors
Click on the link to access an application to become a member of the Dubuque County Early Childhood (DCEC) Board:
Directory of Members
The Dubuque County Early Childhood (DCEC) Board’s purpose is to meet the organization’s responsibilities as an Early Childhood Iowa area and a non-profit organization. It is actively involved in planning a system of early childhood supports based on collaboration and results for area families. This includes implementation of programs/services to meet community needs.
The board membership includes 9 to 15 members who are Dubuque County residents. The board seeks to be gender balanced as a political subdivision subject to Iowa law.
Dubuque County Early Childhood Board of Directors
July 1, 2021
- Dan Huss, Board Chair, The Payroll Company
- Laura Roussell, Dubuque City Council Member
- Linda Martin, West Dubuque School District
- Kim Glaser, East Central Intergovernmental Association
- Jay Wickham, Dubuque County Board of Supervisor
- Jim Guentherman, Lutheran Services in Iowa
- Pat Emerson, Retire EC Educator
- Sarah Adams, Unified Therapy Services
- Brittany Loeffelholz, Dubuque Bank & Trust