Child Care Training & Grants
Through Child Care Resource & Referral, Dubuque County Early Childhood offers the following programs/services:
- Preschool tuition and transportation support for income-eligible families with children age three to five who attend preschools that meet quality standards.
- Respite program with quality child care options for at-risk families.
- Professional development support for child care providers, including trainings, best practice series classes, and conferences.
- Quality improvement, infant capacity, and safety program grants to child care centers and home care providers.
- Stipends and award programs for child care providers who meet certain quality-based standards.
For more information – including program guidelines and applications – contact the Dubuque office of Child Care Resource & Referral at (563) 557-1628 or (866) 296-5331, 2728 Asbury Road, Suite 215, Dubuque, IA 52001, www.iowaccrr.org.
The following are brochures and resource materials related to programs/services at Child Care Resource & Referral and on quality child care matters.